These Terms and Conditions permit the Subscriber to access the services provided by WaveStructure (hereinafter known as “WS”).
Warning: Leveraged trading is high risk and may not be suitable for everyone as your losses may exceed your investment. We advise you to consider whether trading is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources, risk tolerance and other relevant circumstances. Ensure you fully understand all of the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
Important: The Subscriber is fully responsible for ensuring that the provided information is honest and accurate. In case WS detects that the Subscriber has provided inaccurate information, WS reserves all rights to charge any applicable fees plus interest, which WS has incurred as a result of the inaccurate information provided by the Subscriber.
- By subscribing to a specific package the Subscriber hereby identifies as a Private Investor or a Professional Investor. The Subscriber shall notify WS promptly in writing of any changes which have the effect that the Subscriber will cease to qualify as a Private Investor. WS reserves all rights to apply Professional Investor fees in case that WS detects or discovers that the Subscriber has wrongfully certified that he or she is a Private Investor. As a result of this, any amounts due to WS for wrongful declaration of status shall be fully reimbursed by the Subscriber.
A Private Investor is an end user who must meet the following conditions: (1) is a physical person; (2) will use the WS service exclusively with the purpose of managing his/her own personal investments; (3) will not use the WS service for any business purposes, nor for the purpose of giving any form of advice to any other person.
A Professional Investor is a Subscriber who does not qualify as a Private Investor.
- WS provides educational subscriber-based services through its website and electronic newsletters but does NOT advise its clients or any other person to buy or sell positions in securities. WS does not receive any form of payment or other compensation for publishing information, news, research or any other material concerning any securities on our site, nor does WS publish any information on the site that is intended to affect or influence the value of securities.
- WS is not registered as a broker, broker-dealer, investment advisor, agent or representative of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or any similar authority. WS does not teach or recommend to any client of their financial suitability to trade equities, bonds, futures, currencies or other financial instruments. WS offers no analysis or advice regarding its clients’ individual financial suitability to trade equities, bonds, futures, currencies or other financial instruments.
- Under no circumstances, shall WS be liable to any visitor, user, and/or any third party for any trading losses, lost profits, lost opportunities, indirect, special, incident, consequential, punitive, or any other damages whatsoever. WS assumes no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies, mis-statements, errors, or fabrications contained within any documents, data, materials, and website pages contained here within and associated pages, either through error or negligence.
- Subscriber agrees to hold WS harmless for any act resulting directly or indirectly from this site, its data, content, materials, associated pages and documents.
- These Terms and Conditions along with the Subscribership may not be assigned or transferred to any other person or entity. Subscriber must promptly inform WS of the following: Changes in the expiration date of any credit card used in connection with the Service; changes in home or billing address; and apparent breaches of security, such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password. Until WS is notified by e-mail of a breach in security, the Subscriber will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the Service.
- Subscriber hereby acknowledges that WS is the sole owner of any propriety rights including without limitation rights of copyright in and to the information or the presentation of the information, and that WS has the full redistribution rights to such information.
- Subscriber shall use the service only for its individual use in its business, and shall not provide access or redistribute information to any third party without the prior written consent of WS.
- Subscriber shall not use or permit the use of the WS service or any part thereof for any illegal purposes.
- Subscriber acknowledges that WS may contact them directly in order to inspect the premises and records of Subscriber for the purpose of satisfying WS by whatever proofs WS may reasonably require that the fees in respect of that Subscriber are being properly accounted for and/or that the Subscriber is not using the WS service contrary to the obligations to the Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be terminated at any time without notice by WS.
- If a provision of these Terms and Conditions are held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not be affected or impaired by such holding.
Billing and Cancellation Policy
- By subscribing to a specific package the Subscriber hereby grants permission to WS to initiate a payment or a series of payments on their behalf. The requency of payments is defined according to the specific plan (by default monthly) and the payment amount is calculated based on the combination of selected packages, subscription period, discounts and accumulated account credit.
- The subscriber hereby authorises WS to send instructions to the financial institution that issued the provided payment card and to take payments from the card account in accordance with these terms of my agreement.
- Subscriptions will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless WS is notified via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least seven days prior to expiration.
- Unless and until this agreement is canceled by e-mail, Subscriber hereby authorizes WS to charge the Subscriber for the ongoing cost of subscription.
- Subscription to WS services may be terminated at any time, and without cause, by either WS or the Subscriber by e-mailing email@example.com at least seven days prior to subscription renewal date. When termination is requested by a Subscriber, subscription fees are NOT refunded. Subscribers are liable for charges incurred by them until termination of service. Cancellation of service is not official until Subscriber receives e-mail confirmation from WS. If Subscriber does not receive a cancellation confirmation within 48 hours of request (excluding weekends and holidays), Subscriber must resubmit the cancellation and verify that his/her e-mail address is correct.
BY ACCESSING AND USING THIS WEBSITE, SUBSCRIBER AGREES THAT THE FOLLOWING IS TRUE AND ACCURATE: (1) SUBSCRIBER REPRESENTS THAT HE OR SHE HAS THE ACTUAL AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (2) SUBSCRIBER HAS READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; AND (3) SUBSCRIBER AGREES TO ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.